Self Employed

Self Employed

Providing youwith the flexibility you can afford from our experienced team.

If you start working for yourself you are classed as a sole trader, you are self-employed and are already registered with HMRC. You run your business for yourself and take responsibility for its success or failure. You can decide how, when and where you carry out your work.

professional services

This provides you with the flexibility that you desire. At Cuneiform we help and guide you by offering you an administration service for running your own business ensuring you keep up to date with your paperwork and responsibilities to HMRC.


Be assured we can help with all the administrative burden of completing your self-assessment tax return. Ensuring you adhere to the tax and national insurance reporting to HMRC.

Getting started couldn’t be easier...

Simply contact us on 01462 222055 or visit our contact page and we will be happy to discuss your requirements. We can then provide a quote tailored to suit you and with a few simple forms we can get you started.